Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Excellent Portraits From Kisa

Autumn 49th, 573

Nothing's as sure to rouse me from a long silence as a marvelous portrait in my honor. This painting, along with its sister image, was created by my good friend Kisa. You can view them together in her journal. Thank you, Kisa!



I'm far from only one lately to poke my head out of the library after a bit of a stay. There seem to be many more people than usual out and about lately. It's a nice change of pace - these islands are sometimes so desolate that I've wondered whether Mobius has grown tired of being tyrannical. I guess that's not the case.

I plan to be much more diligent with my writing in the near future, for I have a feeling that our bolstered numbers will soon set big events into motion.

- Largo

No comments: